Tuesday 11 June 2013

What's In My Handbag?

I love looking at other blogger’s ‘What’s in my handbag’ posts so thought I’d give it a go:


In my handbag this week I've got:
      • My trusty Michael Kors purse (room for everything, mostly receipts)
      • Little note papers and a pen
      • An assortment of hair grips and bobbles and the all important comb
      • An assortment of lipstick, balm and vaseline - covers all bases
      • Clinique powder - keeps my make up looking fresh all day
      • Starburst - you can always guarantee I'll be carrying something sweet to snack on!

What are you carrying around?
·          

3 comments:

  1. Ohh starburst, yum! New follower!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your wallet!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Thanks :) I'll check out your blog and follow! x

      Delete