Sunday 30 June 2013

What I Want





I don't know about you but whenever I have nothing to do (or even when I have a lot to do!) I find myself shopping online. This week, with the weather being bright and sunny I've being looking for lighter colours and items to take me into autumn, sadly not that far away!

I LOVE this outfit! It would look great in the day or in the evening with a brightly coloured little jacket or cardigan. The cami from Topshop is a classic that everyone needs in their wardrobe, it would look great tucked in, or out with skirts, trousers, shorts....basically everything! I've been lusting over this Michael Kors Selma handbag for a while now but I have wholeheartedly fallen for it in this taupe colour - beautiful! Printed trousers have been around for a while and whilst I've wanted a pair for ages I haven't found the perfect pair (I'm very particular!). So when I saw this printed pair from Warehouse I just knew I had to have them. The white heeled sandals from ASOS are so simple and in white would go great with monochrome outfits or a colourful printed dress - can't wait to try them out!



Links:
ASOS SONIC Pointed Heels in White: http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2715570

No comments:

Post a Comment