Monday 3 June 2013

My New Purchase: Zara bag




I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve walked into Zara and something has caught my eye that I’ve fallen for and had to buy. It’s a dangerous business walking into Zara.

Anyway, my latest purchase is the ‘BASIC BOWLING BAG’. I saw it sitting on a top shelf and knew I had to have it. After getting someone to reach it down for me I inspected it for marks and took it straight to the till ( I don’t know why I do it but I always seem to buy what I want then look round the rest of the store in case I want something else). Not being leather I’ve noticed quite a few bags in Zara do have quite a few noticeable marks (transit and unpacking?) so do always make sure you check carefully and pick up the best bag.

I usually try to stay clear of non-leather bags purely for wear-an- tear reasons but I make exceptions for Zara. The bags are usually high quality and look great for the price. This bag was only £39.99 – great value!

I probably won’t be using the bag until the autumn when it starts getting colder and I’m wearing darker clothes but I really am looking forward to using it. In terms of functionality the bag can fit A4 paper, has a detachable shoulder strap and zip closure. Inside the bag is separated into two sections and features two internal pockets. Would be a great bag for everyday or work/school/uni and could probably hold quite a bit of weight without breaking.

I can’t wait to use it!!


Do you like the bag? Do you find yourself impulse buying? Let me know in the comments! 

Find the bag here
[pictures from zara.com]

2 comments:

  1. would you say that the longer removable strap would hold a sufficient amount of weight for school? To carry folders, books and lunch?

    thanks,

    alovesvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry for the very late reply, I've been using this bag for uni. I've used it for textbooks and folders which have made the bag very heavy but the strap holds the weight. Did you end up going for a zara bag?

    ReplyDelete