Wednesday 22 May 2013

Website Review - e.l.f – eyes lips face



Price: Items start from £1.50

Quality: Good value for money

Delivery: Standard delivery is £2.95 – very reasonable. If you do spend over £30 then delivery is free

Returns: At your own cost

This make up brand originally started in the US but has found its way over to the UK, providing 
cheap, good quality make up.

I’ve only ordered from e.l.f a few times but haven’t had any problems with them. The make up and brushes I’ve had are all great quality for a really good price. I always tend to think that you get what you pay for and to be honest, I definitely think you get your money’s worth here. The brushes are great, especially for the price, I really would recommend you try them. The price really is great if you’re unfamiliar with different types of brushes and what to use them for.
One negative is that quite a lot of things I’ve wanted to order have been out of stock but they do offer an ‘email me when back in stock option’ which is helpful. Their twitter account is regularly updated and they usually say when they’re expecting their next delivery.

With make up, for me, its always important that things are packaged well, you don’t want anything getting damaged in the post. They have a quick turn-around time from ordering to despatching items so you shouldn’t be waiting too long before your new items reach you.  I’ve never had to return anything but their website states that you can do so within 14 working days of delivery. For me the prices are worth just keeping items and trying them out, if they’re no good you haven’t lost much.


Keep an eye out for my reviews of make up I’ve bought from e.l.f!

No comments:

Post a Comment