Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Top Ten Fashion Don’ts


Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion but these but these are thing I don’t like to see:

          1)   Sports attire if you’re not exercising or about to.
          2)   Wearing things that are in fashion when they really don’t suit you.
          3)    V PL – it can and should be avoided.
          4)    Don’t wear clothes that are too small for you. It doesn't matter what size you are- it’s  
                       just a number. Buy the correct size.
          5)    Garish designer clothing. Just because it has a recognisable name on doesn't mean 
                       it looks good. And it definitively doesn't mean it should be worn.
          6)   Wearing shoes you can’t walk in. Yes they may look good but if you can’t walk in them  
                       properly you make them look bad.
          7)    Fleeces. I can’t think of an excuse. It can be avoided.
          8)    Tights in the summer. If you’re wearing a summer dress you should not be wearing 
                       tights. They are reserved strictly for autumn and winter (along with thick coats and 
                       thick woolly knits).
          9)    Denim miniskirts. I’m not quite sure how they are still going. I can’t say I’ve ever seen  
                       a denim miniskirt that looks good on someone or makes someone look good.
        10)   A bad handbag. It’s subjective for everyone but I think we all know when we see a bad 
                       one. 
  
      What do you think? Do you agree with me? Is there anything you hate to see? Leave a  comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment