Saturday 25 May 2013

Getting Technical

After a year of serving me well I decided I finally needed to get rid of my Marc Jacobs 'Wild at Heart' phone case. Other than being time for a change it was looking a little past its best. So I went on the hunt for a new case, not that easy as there are hundreds and thousands out there to choose from. I wanted something pretty and floral for summer (and not Cath Kidston, so many people I know have them) and I found this Ted Baker one:






Perfect! And only £29! Whilst this may seem like a lot for a phone case when you can pick up cases left right and centre for under £5 but it's pretty and I'll be looking at it everyday for a good few months. I can't find a link to this case but if you're looking for something similar Ted Baker have quite a few nice ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment